Registration: Who's Afraid of Punitive Damages?
Registration form for 8/9 March 2024
Conference "Who's Afraid of Punitive Damages?"
Thanks for your registration
- Description of the data processing activity
Organization of the conference “Who’s Afraid of Punitive Damages?” und
- Name and contact details of the data controller
Faculty of Law, University of Augsburg, Universitätsstraße 24, 86159 Augsburg, Germany
- Contact details of the data protection officer
Professor Ulrich M. Gassner, University of Augsburg, Universitätsstraße 24, 86159 Augsburg, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel. 0821/598-4600
- Purpose(s) and legal basis of data processingg
Purpose(s) of processing:
Your data will be processed for the purpose of organizing an event at the University of Augsburg.
Legal basis(s) of the processing:
Your data will be processed on the basis of Art. 6(1)-1 lit. e, (3)-1 GDPR together with. Art. 4(1) Bavarian Data Protection Act and Art. 2(5)-1 Bavarian University Act.
- Duration of storage of personal data
Your data will be stored until 31.12.2024 at the longest.
- Data subject rights
You have the following rights (for more details, see https://www.uni-augsburg.de/de/impressum/datenschutz/#ix-rechte-der-betroffenen-person7817):
You have the right to obtain information about the data stored about you.
- If incorrect personal data is processed, you have the right to have it corrected.
- Under certain conditions, you can demand the deletion or restriction of processing and object to the processing. In particular, you can request to be deleted from the e-mail list by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
- You generally have a right to data portability.
- Furthermore, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Bavarian Commissioner for Data Protection.