13th Symposium on Algorithmic Game Theory (SAGT 2020)
Welcome to SAGT 2020
The purpose of SAGT is to bring together researchers from Computer Science, Economics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Psychology, Physics, and Biology to present and discuss original research at the intersection of Algorithms and Game Theory.
Due to the current COVID-19 crisis, SAGT 2020 will take place as a virtual conference on September 16-18, 2020. Technical details will be announced later. The reviewing and publishing process for the conference proceedings will be as usual. The proceedings will be published with Springer.
Scope and Submissions
Authors are invited to submit previously unpublished work for possible presentation at the conference. Foundational work is solicited on topics including but not limited to:
- Solution Concepts in Game Theory
- Efficiency of Equilibria and Price of Anarchy
- Complexity Classes in Game Theory
- Computational Aspects of Equilibria and Fixed-Point Theorems
- Repeated Games and Convergence of Dynamics
- Algorithmic Mechanism Design
- Reputation, Recommendation and Trust Systems
- Network Games and Graph-Theoretic Aspects of Social Networks
- Cost-Sharing Algorithms and Analysis
- Computing with Incentives
- Computational Social Choice
- Decision Theory, and Pricing
- Auction Design and Analysis
- Economic Aspects of Distributed Computing
- Internet Economics and Computational Advertising
Industrial application works and position papers presenting novel ideas, issues, challenges and directions are also welcome.
Submissions must be prepared in LNCS style and are limited to at most 14 pages (including title page, but excluding references). Additional material can be added in a clearly marked appendix.
The symposium proceedings shall be published by Springer in its LNCS/ARCoSS series. Accepted papers are allocated at most 14 pages in the proceedings. Alternatively, authors of accepted papers can choose to publish only a one page abstract in the proceedings, along with a URL pointing to the full paper.
- Abstract submission: May 19, 2020 (AoE)
Papers must be submitted electronically through the submission server
- Notification of acceptance: July 1, 2020
- Camera ready: July 15, 2020
- Conference: September 16-18, 2020
Best Paper Award
There will be a SAGT 2020 Best Paper Award, accompanied by a prize of EUR 1,000 offered by Springer.
The conference proceedings appear in Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science series: Algorithmic Game Theory, 13th International Symposium, SAGT 2020, LNCS.