Extended deadline: March 31 LAST CALL: APRIL 15, 2022
Please click here to submit your abstract.
As stated in the Call for Papers, it should not exceed 400 words (bibliographical references not included).
Please keep in mind that, when submitting your abstract, you will be asked to select one of the following conference topics:
- Cultural and anthropological basis of language contact research / Cultural creolization
- Description of structural issues (phonology, morphosyntax, etc.)
- Diachrony / diachronic reconstruction of language contact varieties
- Inter-linguistic variation (code-switching, translanguaging, etc.)
- Intra-linguistic variation (Sociolinguistics, Varietätenlinguistik, etc.)
- L1- and L2-acquisition / Language restructuring / Creolization
- Language and education in (current or former) multilingual settings
- Language attitudes and ideologies in (current or former) multilingual settings
- Linguistic Typology / Areal Linguistics
- Methodological issues / Corpus linguistics / Digital Humanities
- Origins and evolution of Creole studies (Ibero-Creolistics)
Abstracts can be submitted from January 1 to March 15, 2022. They will be evaluated by external reviewers and by the organizing committee. Notifications of acceptance will be sent by April 15.
Information regarding participation fees (regular: 70€ / students: 35€) and methods of payment will be published here soon.