- Since 2016: Research associate and doctoral candidate, Chair of Finance and Banking, University of Augsburg
- 2016: Master of Science in Business Administration, University of Augsburg, Thesis: "Size effects in Separate Accounts - An empirical Analysis"
- 2014-2016: Studies of Business Administration, University of Augsburg; Majors: Finance, Banking and Statistics
- 2014: Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, University of Augsburg, Thesis: "Companies in the Real Estate Sector – An empirical Analysis"
- 2011-2014: Studies of Business Administration, University of Augsburg, Majors: Finance and Banking
The Value of Separate Accounts for Different Types of Investors.
Working Paper, 2020
The Effect of Unobserved Constraints on Portfolio Management: Evidence from Separate Account-Mutual Fund Twins.
Working Paper, 2020 (with Rene Weh, Martin Rohleder and Marco Wilkens)
Diseconomies of Scale in Quantitative and Fundamental Investment Styles.
Working Paper, 2020 (with Richard B. Evans, Martin Rohleder and Marco Wilkens)
Abstract and Download
- 2020: FMA European, 10-13 June 2020, Limassol, Cyprus, EFA Conference, Boston, USA, April 01-04, 2020.
- 2019: 2019 Annual Meeting of the Financial Management Association International, New Orleans, USA, October 23-26,2019, FMA Doctoral Student Consortium, Glasgow, Scotland, June 12-14, 2019, HVB PhD Workshop 2019, Riederau, May 17-18, 2019, 5th European Retail Investment Conference (ERIC), Stuttgart, Germany, April 10-12, 2019.
- 2018: 25. Jahrestagung der Deutschen Gesellschaft für Finanzwirtschaft (DGF) 2017, Trier University, Germany, September 21-22, 2018, FMA European Conference 2018, Kristiansand, Norway, June 13 - 15, 2018, Eastern Finance Association 2018 Annual Meetings, Philadelphia, USA, April 11-14, 2018.
- 2017: Southern Finance Association Annual Meeting 2017, Key West, November 15-18, 2017, HVB PhD Workshop 2017, Riederau, 25-27 May, 2017.