Climate Finance, Empirical Asset Pricing
- Since 2019: Research associate and doctoral candidate, Chair of Finance and Banking, University of Augsburg
- 2019: Master of Science in Business Administration, University of Augsburg, Thesis: "Carbon Footprint and carbon risks of US mutual funds: funding of carbon emissions and risk analysis "
- 2015-2019: Studies of Business Administration, University of Augsburg; Majors: Finance, Banking and Statistics
- 2015: Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, University of Augsburg, Thesis: " Measurement and evaluation of research and development activities from the investor’s perspective"
- 2012-2015: Studies of Business Administration, Majors: Finance and Banking
The Effects of Decarbonizing Institutional Portfolios on Stock Prices and Carbon Emissions.
Working Paper, 2020 (with Martin Rohleder and Marco Wilkens).
Martin Nerlinger, Marco Wilkens and Jonas Zink