- August 2018 - September 2018: Visiting researcher, Business School, Macquarie University, Sydney
- Since 2016: Research associate and doctoral candidate, Chair of Finance and Banking, University of Augsburg
- 2016: Master of Science in Business Administration, University of Augsburg, Thesis: "Mutual Funds Use and Regulation of Derivatives – An Empirical Analysis"
- 2014-2016: Studies of Business Administration, University of Augsburg; Majors: Finance, Banking and Statistics
- 2014: Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, University of Augsburg, Thesis: " Performance of Bond Funds - An Empirical Analysis"
- 2012-2014: Studies of Business Administration, University of Augsburg, Majors: Finance and Banking
- 2011-2012: Studies of Mathematical Finance
- Ownership Comes with Responsibility – the Impact of Ownership Characteristics on CSR
Working Paper, 2020 (with Stefan Paulus, Martin Rohleder und Marco Wilkens)
Abstract and Download
Lukas Benz, Andrea Jacob, Stefan Paulus and Marco Wilkens
Lukas Benz, Stefan Paulus, Julia Scherer, Janik Syryca and Stefan Trück
Lukas Benz, Martin Rohleder, Janik Syryca and Marco Wilkens
- 2019: Southern Finance Association Annual Meeting 2019, Orlando, November 20-23, 2019, CREDIT 2019 Conference Assessing and Managing Climate Change Risk: Opportunities for Financial Institutions, Venice, Italy, September 26-27.