- March 2019 - April 2019: Visiting researcher, Business School, Macquarie University, Sydney
- Since 2015: Research associate and doctoral candidate, Chair of Finance and Banking, University of Augsburg
- 2015: Master of Science in Business Administration, University of Augsburg, with the thesis: "Management Performance over Time - An Empirical Analysis of Mutual Funds in the Financial Crisis"
- 2014-2015: Project Assistant Compliance Risk Mapping, UniCredit Bank AG Munich
- 2013-2015: Studies of Business Administration, University of Augsburg; Major: Finance and Information
- 2011-2013: Banking and Financial Supervisor, Deutsche Bundesbank - Regional Office Berlin
- 2010: Diploma (FH) in Business Administration
- 2005-2010: Studies in Business Administration, University of Applied Sciences Amberg-Weiden and Nuremberg
The Impact of Corporate Social Responsibility on Firm Value: The Role of Shareholder Preferences
Working Paper, 2020.
Ownership Comes with Responsibility – the Impact of Ownership Characteristics on CSR
Working Paper, 2020 (with Lukas Benz, Martin Rohleder und Marco Wilkens)
Abstract and Download
Lukas Benz, Andrea Jacob, Stefan Paulus and Marco Wilkens
Lukas Benz, Stefan Paulus, Julia Scherer, Janik Syryca and Stefan Trück
- 2019: CREDIT 2019 Conference Assessing and Managing Climate Change Risk: Opportunities for Financial Institutions, Venice, Italy, September 26-27.