Leila Michelle Vaziri M.A./M.Sc.
|Phone:||+49 821 598 - 5744|
|Address:||Universitätsstraße 10, 86159 Augsburg|
During the semester:
- Tuesdays, 4-5pm
Academic Curriculum Vitae
- “’I am the abyss into which people dread to fall:’ Encountering Anxiety in Zinnie Harris’s How to Hold Your Breath and Alistair McDowall’s X.” Dystopian/Utopian Theatre in Britain after 2000 and its Political Spaces. ZIV Bielefeld (online), 13. March 2021.
- “’They’ve built a wall. A plastic wall as high as the canopy:’ Fear and the Crossing of Borders in Thomas Eccleshare’s Pastoral” Intersections 2021: Border Crossings. Central School of Speech and Drama London (online), 14. May 2021
- “Alienation and Disgust: The Capitalocene in Contemporary Eco-Drama.” CDE Conference: Critical Theatre Ecologies. Augsburg (online), 05. June 2021.
- “’Without man, the fox will rule’ – Disgust, Nature and Power in Caryl Churchill’s Far Away and Dawn King’s Foxfinder.” IFTR: Theatre Ecologies: Environment, Sustainability and Politics. Galway (online), 13.07.2021.
- Politics, Psychology and Philosophy in Contemporary British Drama: The Theatre of Anxiety (Dissertation project)