Facilities for Students
Students of the Bachelor and Master programs can learn how to plan and carry out investigations in the imwk research laboratory using in-process continuous measuring methods alongside the other laboratory equipment. The laboratory is also available for final thesis studies or for collaborative work on ongoing research projects.
- Participation in current research projects
- Performing final thesis studies
- Participation in the courses Experimental Practice 1 & 2*
- For theses: A supervisor, with whom the topic has been agreed
* This applies to the use of the physiological measuring station and the computer-based experiments. In the seminars on experimental practice you can learn how to plan and carry out your own investigations in the imwk research laboratory using the individual methods outlined. Details can be found in the corresponding appendix of the module manual.
If you are interested, please contact Prof. Dr. Helena Bilandzic with a brief description of the project, the desired time frame for implementation and the estimated duration of the survey in the laboratory (in hours). For final thesis studies, please discuss the use of the laboratory's facilities with your supervisor first.
Deadlines for the registration of external parties:
- April 1 for planned implementation in the winter semester
- October 1 for planned implementation in the summer semester