Prof. Dr. Yarema Okhrin: Statistik
|Phone:||+49 821 598 4153|
|Visiting hours:||by prior arrangement|
|Address:||Universitätsstraße 16, 86159 Augsburg|
Courses and seminars
Summer term 2022
- Data Analysis with Python
- Projekt: Data Science, Decision Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Projektstudium: Data Science and Decision Science
Winter term 2021/2022
Research Interests | Forschungsschwerpunkte
- Interpretable Machine Learning
Education | Academc career
- Since March 2021: Research Assistant at the Department of Statistics, Faculty of Economics, University of Augsburg.
- October 2014 - September 2020: Survey Statistics (M. Sc.) at the Otto-Friedrich-University Bamberg , Sociology and Educational Sciences (B. A.) at the University of Bayreuth. Main focus: Bayes statistics, spatial statistics and learning systems.
- During studies: tutor for statistics in psychology, statistics I and statistics II, student assistant at the Leibniz Institute for Educational Trajectories (project group: ReGES) and Fraunhofer IIS (project group: Explainable Artificial Intelligence).