Johannes Ziegler, born in Augsburg in 1993, studied Economics at the University of Augsburg. During his studies, he spent a semester abroad at the University of Ljubljana in Slovenia and worked as a student trainee at DAB Bank (now Consorsbank) in Munich. He also worked as a student assistant at the chair of Prof. Dr. Welzel.
Since October 2018, he is a research and teaching assistant at the chair of Prof. Dr. Welzel.
His research interests are:
- Microeconomic aspects of the economics of the common good
- Companies with atypical target functions, such as cooperatives, non-profit organizations and non-profit companies
- Ziegler, J. (01/2022), A Theory of Common Good Capitalism, Discussion Paper, 38th EBES Conference, Warsaw
- Ziegler, J. (02/2022), A Theory of Common Good Capitalism, Discussion Paper, 10th PhD-Student Workshop on Industrial and Public Economics (WIPE), Reus
- Broll, U., Ziegler, J. (2019), Wirtschaftspolitik und Einkommensungleichheit, Das Wirtschaftsstudium (wisu), 48. Jg., S. 1244-1251.
- Broll, U., Ziegler, J. (2021), Internationale Wirtschaftsbeziehungen - Trends und Entwicklungen, Das Wirtschaftsstudium (wisu), 50. Jg., S. 205 - 214.