The following formats are available for pre-docs and post-docs to apply to the GGS:
Self-initiated research projects:
- Organization of conferences, colloquia, symposia, summer schools.
- Invitation of guest scientists or experts
- Projects of public research communication (exhibition conception, PodCasts...)
- Short-term research projects with knowledge transfer (public presentation of results)
Networking and consulting trips:
- Trips to consult (with potential mentor*s, proven experts in your research field), and
- trips that serve the networking of young researchers
- Research stays with proven experts in the field
- Conference attendance with the opportunity to consult within the research field
- for your research in the course of qualification work
- for your research in the course of an own-initiative project
The aim of the GGS is to support and promote young researchers in the humanities and social sciences at the University of Augsburg. The funded research and knowledge transfer projects, research initiatives and research trips are intended to increase the visibility and networking of doctoral students and post-docs as well as to improve the quality of research.
Applications for the GGS funding program are open on an ongoing basis!