Mandatory Orientation Events
- Registration Erasmus+Office
Please come to the Erasmus+Office for registration AFTER your enrolment at UniA (building M, room 236):
Mo, Tue and Thur 09:00 12:00h
Wed 14:00 16:00h
Please bring the following documents with you:
- Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE; document of your home university)
- Campus Card UniA
Please read here for further information: .
Please follow the instructions in order to get enrolled soon and to get your Campus Card(= Semesterticket; has to be valildated!).
- Orientation week
The International Office offers the following events to provide you with all necessary and important information to make your start in Augsburg easier:
- Welcome-Party (winter term: October 9)
- Orientation Day (winter term: October 10)
- Digicampus-Time (CIP-Pools; October 10)
- Guided City Tour (October 12)
Please remember that participation in all orientation events is mandatory! You will be automatically registered for these events.
Events/excursions winter term 2019: Flyer
Course Registration & Language Courses Registration
- Course registration
Courses are organized via the "Digicampus" Internet portal.
Digicampus allows you to manage your courses. To be able to log in, you need your Computer Centre ID ("Rechenzentrumskennung").
With Digicampus, you can register for seminars and download materials for your courses.
If you encounter technical problems, use the Digicampus Help Desk!
Please note: it is only possible to use Digicampus after your enrolment at the University of Augsburg!
- Language courses
German as a foreign language: to accompany your studies, the University of Augsburg's language centre offers "DaF" (German as a foreign language) courses at levels A1 to C2 (European Framework of Reference). Anyone interested in attending such courses must take a placement test, which is held at the start of each semester (winter and summer semester).
Courses for other languages (e.g., English, Spanish, Chinese, etc.): please inform yourself on the homepage of the .
Exam Registration & Course Certification
You'll get a short overview over the most important information in the exam and transcript information sheet.
- When do I register for exams?
Registering for exams is only possible for a short time (10 days) in the middle of the semester.
Please note the respective information on the site of the Prüfungszentrum, the Sprachenzenhtrum, your faculty or contact your lecturer.
- How do I register for exams?
As exchange student you have to register for each exams individually, if you want to take exams at Augsburg. For the exam registration for exchange students, students hand in a course certificate for exchange students ("Schein für Austauschstudierende"). The course certificate is both registration for the exam and grade certificate. It will be needed to compile your transcript of records.
If you want to take exams at the University of Augsburg as an exchange student, you have to register for every exam seperately. Every exam and its outcome are recorded in a confirmation of academic performance.
The "Course Certificate for Exchange Students" operates both as registration form for exams and as confirmation of academic performance for exchange students.
You do not have to register via STUDIS, as the "Course Certificate for Exchange Students" replaces the registration for exams via STUDIS.
Exceptions: Registration via STUDIS is still required for exams at the Faculty of Business & Economics and the Faculty of Applied Computer Science! (Further information see below)
Languge Centre: Please read the special regulations below!
- Instructions: what do I have to do?
- Download the blank form of the course certificate from your workflow in Mobility-Online.
- Print out one form for every exam and fill out the top part ("To be filled out by the student").
- Take the filled out form personally to every lecturer you have taken a class with. Important: You will want to do this as soon as possible; at any rate before the deadline for registration for exams runs out!Inquire with your lecturer which kind of exam you can take. Some classes don't offer exams at the end of the semester, but offer module exams which test the contents of various classes simultaneously. Instead of an exam, attendance in class can also count as academic performance.
- Mobility-Online: please check the information in Mobility-Online. Here you have to fill in the information about the exams which have to be written down in your Transcript of Records. Tip: At the end of the semester, remind your lecturers about filling out the blank form.
- At the end of the class and after the exams have been taken, the lecturer fills out the second part of the course certificate and sends it directly to the International Office by email.
- Your Transcript of Records will be uploaded in Mobility-Online. The original version will be sent to your Home University.
Attention! Special regulations:
- Language Centre:
For all classes taken at the Language Center: please show up for the exams.
You do not have to fill in a Course Certificate ("Schein"). If you have any questions on exam registration at the Language Center, please contact Mrs. Jung, Building Büro Centre Messe (BCM), 8th floor, room 8001a, email@example.com
- Faculty of Business & Economics, Faculty of Applied Computer Science:
For all classes taken at the Faculty of Business and Economics, hand in course certificate to lecturer. The departmental coordinator will additionally register you via STUDIS.You will receive further information per email from Ms Bai (contact person for exchange students at the Faculty of Business and Economics).
Please turn to Ms Bai if you have any questions regarding the STUDIS registration process.
Faculty of Applied Computer Science: please contact your department for further information.
- Law Faculty:
For all courses belonging to the foreign language education: do not hand in your completed course certificates with your lecturers, but directly at Mrs Brüggemann´s office: Room H 2010.
When do the exams take place?
Please note the respective information on the site of the examination office, the language centre, your faculty or contact your lecturer .