blue card EU
You can apply for the EU Blue Card when
you have a German university degree, or a recognised foreign university degree equivalent to a German university degree and
you have a job offer or an employment contract for high qualification employment with a minimum salary of
- 56.400 Euro brutto (2022)
- or 43.992 Euro (2022) if you are in the so-called MINT* field (*sientists, mathematicians and engeineers, medical doctors and academic or comparable qualified professionals in the field of information and communication technology).
Please send an e-mail with a scann of the documents needed to email@example.com
- application form
- passport (+ residence permit, + green paper)
- graduation certificate
- contract of employment
- „ Erklärung zum Beschäftigungsverhältnis“ (form that has to be filled out by the employer)
- proof of health insurance
►After the foreign authority has checked all the documents, you will be given an appointment for a personal interview.
►At the personal visit, you pay the fee of 100,- EUR by debit card and provide a recent passport photo.