blue card EU
You can apply for the EU Blue Card when
you have a German university degree, or a recognised foreign university degree equivalent to a German university degree and
you have a job offer or an employment contract for high qualification employment with a minimum salary of
- 55.200 Euro brutto (2020)
- or 43.056 Euro (2020) if you are in the so-called MINT* field (*sientists, mathematicians and engeineers, medical doctors and academic or comparable qualified professionals in the field of information and communication technology).
Please send an e-mail with a scann of the documents needed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- application form
- passport (+ residence permit, + green paper)
- graduation certificate
- contract of employment
- job-description form completed by the employer Stellenbeschreibungsformular
- proof of health insurance
- 100 euros (the fee has to be payed as soon as personal application will be possible again)
Due to the current situation the immigration office will not send you the residence card. They will only send you a copy of your EU blue card.