You have to de-register from the city of Augsburg only when you leave Germany, or in case you want to cancel a second apartement (Nebenwohnung)


For notice of departure you will need:

  • passport (+residence permit, + green paper or Fiktionsbescheinigung)
  • Abmeldeformular 

Please send an e-mail with a scann of the documents needed to