You can apply for the work permit for qualified employees with your German university degree and a proper job offer (§18b Abs. 1 AufenthG).


There is no salary limit for the work permit with § 18b Abs. 1 AufenthG, but you have to be payed equal to other employees in your field of work. 


Please send an e-mail with a scann of the documents needed to

  • passport (+residence permit, + green paper)
  • application form („Antrag auf Erteilung eines Aufenthaltstitels“)
  • graduation certificate
  • contract of employment
  • job description frorm completed by the employer
  • proof of health insurance
  • 100 euros (the fee has to be paid as soon as personal application will be possible again)

Due to the current situation the immigration office will not send you the residence card. They will only send you a copy of your renewed residence permit.