What does it mean to be a tutor?
The tutor program has been in existence for several years at the University of Augsburg and is organized by the International Office. All students who are interested in making it easier for foreign students to start life at the University of Augsburg and in Germany can take part.
All tutors are assigned foreign students, for whom they are available as contact persons for all questions concerning studies and the organisation of everyday life in Germany.
- How do I pay in the Mensa? How does the library work?
- What is the difference between a proseminar and an exercise?
- Where can I go out in Augsburg?
- Where can I buy a used bike?
The advantage for the tutors: they get to know foreign students, develop their intercultural competence and can use their foreign language skills!
For further information please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tutor program and "ZIS"
The activity as a tutor can be included in the ZIS - namely in module 3. In order to receive points for the tutor activity, you have to hand in the fully completed tutor report sheet to the responsible student assistant by 31.7. (in the summer semester) or 31.1. (in the winter semester) to the International Office.
The report sheet should be signed by the foreign fellow student you tutored.
Please direct all questions regarding the content, procedure and relevant deadlines of the tutor program to: email@example.com
You can register for the Tutor Program in the Winter Semester 21/22 via the link below until July 31, 2021. This semester, the registration will be processed via the portal "Mobility Online" and includes two steps!
1. Fill out the online form. After that you will receive an automatic email with a registration link.
2. Create a Mobility Online account and complete your registration for the Tutor Program in Mobility Online.