Business Administration (M.Sc.)
Within the framework of this highly individualised Master's degree programme in business administration, you will acquire the methodological and professional knowledge to successfully get started in your dream job as a specialist, manager or scientist.
Along the way, you will deal with exciting questions: How do you optimise operational processes in production, logistics and healthcare? How can data be used with the help of business analytics to create competitive advantages? What behavioural science aspects need to be taken into account when designing effective corporate management? How does sustainable financial management work? How can economic, ecological and social objectives be pursued equally in everyday business? How can companies meet the challenges of digital transformation?
The Business Administration Master's programme is just right for you if you ...
- ... have a sound knowledge of methods and economics from your Bachelor's degree and would now like to acquire more in-depth knowledge in an business administration major.
- ... are interested in finding sustainable solutions to complex problems and enjoy working in teams. work in teams.
- ... are preparing for management tasks in business or an academic career. would like to.
- ... want to achieve something personally, but also have an eye for social responsibility. have.
- financial sector
- at home or abroad
Top-of-the-line facilities with modern rooms outfitted with computers, Smartboards and software. Specialisation in pioneering professional fields through a wide range of courses and individual selection options for students. Interactive lectures, intensive project studies and numerous exercises in small groups to consolidate the learning material. Individual supervision and choice of topics in seminar and master's theses. Lectures from companies, practical courses, additional offers in the areas of IT, languages and soft skills.
The qualification for the Master's programme is proven, in addition to the prerequisites of certain credit points in the fields of economics, business administration and economic methods, by passing the two stages of the aptitude procedure.
Stage 1 for all applicants: Determination of aptitude by means of Bachelor's degree grade or procedural grade.
Stage 2 for applicants with between 12 and 20 points: Selection interview
Further information can be found on our application homepage.
The application for the Master's programme "Business Administration" is exclusively digital. It is not necessary to send the application by post.
Enclosed are brief instructions:
- Registration in the application portal and filling out the application form.
- Digital upload of the application file
- "Submitting the application"
For detailed instructions, we also refer you to the application homepage.
If you have any questions regarding the application procedure, please contact the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .