Teacher Training Realschule
The job description of a teacher is complex. As a teacher, you support children and young people in their personal development, impart knowledge and face current societal, social and educational challenges. Teachers engage in team development, conflict management and help shape the school organisation. They take responsibility, are mentally resilient, communicative and outgoing towards school-age children, parents, guardians and fellow teachers.
- teacher at the Realschule
- pedagogical work in social and public institutions
Sports: Students can only start their studies in the winter semester. // Music: Students can only start their studies in the winter semester. // Physics: If students wish to begin their studies in the summer semester, the faculty must be consulted. // French: Participation in the respective qualification test (French Language and Literature subjects) is strongly recommended.
Counselling for prospective students and active students
The counselling team of the Centre for Teacher Education and Interdisciplinary Educational Research (ZLbiB) advises
- Students of teacher training and teaching-related degree programmes at the University of Augsburg,
- Students of teacher training and teaching-related degree programmes at other universities who wish to transfer to the University of Augsburg,
- participants in post-qualification courses within the framework of special measures of the Bavarian State Ministry for Education and Cultural Affairs
on various counselling matters.
Prospective students are supported by the Student Counselling Service (ZSB) with questions about teaching degree programmes.