Application form for housing search assistance
Please fill in the form completely and confirm your entries at the end. The fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory and must be filled in to submit the form. This form helps us to understand your preferences. Actual apartment listings may differ from your preferences.
If you have any difficulties filling out the form, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HELPFUL INFORMATION FOR FILLING OUT THE FORM
- We try to consider your preferences as best as possible. However, due to the tight housing market in Augsburg and the high number of internationally mobile researchers, we usually cannot guarantee that all preferences can be considered.
- We offer two solutions for your housing search:
- Housing offers that cover the entire duration of your research stay.
- Housing offers that are short-term solutions for the beginning of your stay (about 1-3 months). This is the best option if you want to search for an apartment that suits you yourself after your arrival here. However, short-term rentals are often more expensive and good deals are rather rare.
- If you are looking for an apartment for you and your partner, please note that you need to add about 100€ to the prices below. Landlords usually charge extra for each additional person due to energy consumption and general wear and tear.
- Even though a room in a shared apartment is the cheapest option, the decision should not be taken lightly. Shared housing means just that - sharing living space, including the kitchen and bathroom, with at least one but usually several other people. You must be willing to accommodate others and be respectful of differences in living habits and standards.
- There are few apartments near the university, so you will not see this listed as an option below. If we find availabilities near campus that match your housing request, we will offer them to you despite your information here. However, since most available apartments are in other parts of town, it is helpful for us to know if you would like to be near a train station, near nature, etc.
Visiting guests and family members
- Not all landlords allow guests in their rental apartments, so it is important for us to know if you will be expecting guests during your time in the apartment. "Guests" are family members who are coming to visit! This does not mean people who live in the apartment full time and whom you have already indicated on the form.