When you enroll, you choose one degree program or, in the case of a double degree program, two degree programs. As soon as you want to change something with regard to this choice of study program (e.g. change of the study program or change of the major or minor subject within the framework of the Bachelor of Arts etc.), this is a change of study program or subject. Read what to consider on our German version of this site.


More information on the German version of this site