Preparatory course “Vorkurs” at the “Studienkolleg” in Munich
A preparatory course for refugees from Ukraine will be held at the “Studienkolleg” Munich starting in February 2023: http://studienkolleg-münchen.de/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/mb_zulassung_e.pdf
The aim of the course is to prepare for the entrance examination at the “Studienkolleg”. There will probably be a group at level B1 (duration: 6 months). You will have classes in German as a foreign language, Mathematics, and Cultural Studies.
DOCUMENTS & REGISTRATION
Please send us the following documents:
- School report as an original and as a translation in German or English
- Curriculum vitae with information about the future study course and your contact details (e-mail, phone)
- German language certificate: knowledge on level A2/B1 - secure command of A2 level, basics of B1 level German language certificate (or result of German placement test: https://einstufungstests.klett-sprachen.de/eks/DaF-A1-C1/)
- copy of passport/ residence permit/ ID
- if available: last notification of admission (“Zuweisungsbescheid”) to the “Vorkurs” at “Studienkolleg” Munich
Please send your complete documents in one message to
Deadline for registration is January 30, 2023, 06:00 am.
Those who submit their documents later cannot be accepted. The earlier you register, the better!
Important note: There will be an entrance test at “Studienkolleg” München on February 13, 2023. You must pass this test in order to be allowed to attend the preliminary course.
If you need a template (example) for your CV or have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org