Preparatory course “Vorkurs” at the “Studienkolleg” in Munich
New preparatory courses for Ukrainian refugees will be held at the “Studienkolleg” Munich starting September 2023: http://studienkolleg-münchen.de/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/mb_zulassung_e.pdf
Their aim is to prepare for the entrance examination at the “Studienkolleg”. There will probably be two groups. Accepted students will have classes in German as a foreign language, Mathematics, and Cultural Studies.
DOCUMENTS & REGISTRATION
Please send us the following documents:
- School report (from 11th class in Ukraine) as an original and as a translation in German or English
Curriculum vitae with information
- about the future study course and
- your contact details (e-mail, phone)
- German language certificate: knowledge on level A2/B1 - secure command of A2 level, basics of B1 level German language certificate (or result of German placement test: https://einstufungstests.klett-sprachen.de/eks/DaF-A1-C1/)
- copy of passport/ residence permit/ ID
- if available: last notification of admission (“Zuweisungsbescheid”) to the “Vorkurs” at “Studienkolleg” Munich
1. Registrations are possible from 17 April 2023 onwards.
2. Please send you complete docoments.
3. Please send all documents in one e-mail (Please do not send each document separately!).
4. Send your documents to Anneliese Röder (email@example.com) and Birgit Kirchner (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Deadline for registration: 31. Juli 2023
Those who submit their documents later cannot be accepted. The earlier you register, the better!
Important note: There will be a German language entrance test at “Studienkolleg” München. You must pass this test in order to be allowed to attend the preliminary course.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com