Study Preparation Course
Why and for whom is the study preparation course available?
"There is no better way to get to know the university and the city of Augsburg than the preparatory course. " (quote from a participant)
Do you want to prepare for your studies, make contacts and make friends even before you start your studies? If so, the study preparation course is just the right thing for you!
Course & Schedule
The study preparation course 2020 will take place from 26 - 30 October.
Digital and phases in attendance are planned. The individual events within the course can be attended independently. This means that you decide for yourself which events you would like to attend.
The online elements of the course (zoom) can also be called up at a later date so that there is no time overlap with other events for the participants.
The course is aimed exclusively at foreign first-year students who will complete their entire studies (with a degree) at the University of Augsburg.
A maximum of 25 first-year students can participate in the course.
- How do I create my timetable?
- Where can I find important institutions?
- Which additional offers can I take advantage of as a student of the University of Augsburg?
- What do I have to consider when doing academic work in Germany?
- How do I address problems before lecturers?
- What do I have to consider for presentations?
- What does the city of Augsburg offer for young people?
These are typical questions that every first-year student asks at the beginning of his or her studies.
To answer these questions, we offer this course before each winter semester.
Requirements for participation
- Admission to study at the University of Augsburg (copy of the letter of admission)
- Good knowledge of German (level B2 or better).
Registration study preparation course
Thank you for your registration!