You are responsible for entering the country with the visa required for the purpose of your stay. Citizens of some countries can enter Germany without a visa and then have 90 days to apply for a residence permit for their study or research project. To find out whether this is an option for you, please check the website of the German embassy in your home country.


Furthermore, we would like to emphasize that we have no influence whatsoever on the granting of the visa, not even on a faster appointment allocation - as sorry as we are about that. This is solely at the discretion of the German Embassy or the German Consulate.


You can find detailed information on the topic of entry into the Federal Republic of Germany on the website of the Federal Foreign Office as well as on the website of the Federal Office for Migration and Refugees.