The master's thesis is the final part of the master's degree.
The Chair of Epidemiology (formerly a chair at the LMU Munich) not only supervises Master's students from the Epidemiology and Public Health courses at the LMU, but also students from various related areas with their Master's thesis.
If you are interested in a master's thesis supervision, please contact us!
For orientation, we list below a selection of topics that have been worked on at our chair in the last few years.
- The health-related quality of life of stroke patients with post-stroke depression
- Frequency and determinants of depression and anxiety in patients with pulmonary embolism
- Physical activity and stroke outcomes
- Association between habitual food intakes and serum uric acid level: evidence from KORA FF4 population
- Physical activity and stroke: Associations between pre-stroke physical activity and stroke-related quality of life after three months
- Frequency and predictors of chronic fatigue syndrome after stroke
- Mental impairments after COVID-19
- Association between cytokines and cognitive performance in patients with major depression