Exam organisation for incoming students
For incoming exchange students there is a different procedure for exam registration than the examination registration system STUDIS. Below you will find all the information on how to register for your examinations. Furthermore, there is information for exceptional cases in which the regular participation in an exam cannot take place.
what to do - exam registration
- Send the completed form including all the exams/seminars you would like to complete to Markus Seizinger until 7th of July, 2021. It is mandatory to complete the form/registration before the deadline. A later registration for examinations is not possible.
- The data will be forwarded to the examination office and you will receive information about when and where the examination will take place
- After completion of the examination, you will be notified of your grade which will be automatically forwarded to the examination office and the AAA, who will provide you with the Transcript of Records
Incoming students usually take part in the regular examination dates. For students who, in justified cases, are unable to attend the prescribed examination dates in Augsburg, there are two possibilities:
- Students for whom a simultaneous examination under supervision at their home university is possible will be offered to take this option.
- Students for whom no simultaneous examination is possible will be offered a collective date for the examination by the examining unit during their time in Augsburg.
Note: This is only possible in justified cases. Students who wish to take advantage of either option must submit a written application to the Center for International Relations within a reasonable period of time each semester: Summer term - End of May, Winter term - End of November. In addition, students are obliged to establish contact via their International Office.
What to do - Exam derogation
- Send your completed form with all necessary information and attachments by the deadline to Christina Bartenschlager
- The Center for International Relations in Augsburg will check your request and contact the contact person of the International Office of your home university
- You will be informed within 6 weeks whether your request has been accepted or not