What does printing / photocopying cost per page?
|Din A4||5 cents||10 cents|
|Din A3||10 cents||25 cents|
Where can I buy printing vouchers?
Printing vouchers worth € 5 are available in the it.WiWi office (Room 2112).
Vouchers can also be purchased in Room 1315 until 12:00 am.
Printing vouchers worth € 2 can be purchased at any time from the vending machine outside the it.WiWi office.
How do I redeem printing vouchers?
The voucher is redeemed in the student printing billing system. There you will also find detailed instructions.
Where can I print with my balance?
The printing billing system can be used in the computer rooms of the Faculty of Business and Economics and the Faculty of Law.
How can I print with my balance?
You print directly from the workstation using the print icon in the respective applications. The printed pages are deducted automatically from your printing balance.
The following applies specifically to the student printing billing system (StuDAS):
- No data is passed on to third parties.
- Print jobs (user, file name, date and time, and document properties such as number of pages, computer used, document size) are saved for a maximum of 60 days.
- The content of the document is not saved.
- Accounts with an account balance of € 0.00 are removed during routine maintenance work.
- Your user printing account can be deleted manually by the it.WiWi, Room 2112, during the opening hours.