Especially for the Student Print Accounting System (StuDAS) applies:
- No data is passed on to third parties.
- A storage of the print jobs (user, file name, date with time and document properties such as number of pages, used computer, document size) takes place for a maximum of 60 days.
- The content of the document is not saved.
- Accounts with a balance of 0.00€ are removed during routine maintenance.
- A manual deletion of your printer user account is possible at it.WiWi in room 2112, during opening hours.
- The user data can be viewed at it.WiWi in room 2112, during opening hours. Additionally, the data can be requested by E-Mail.
This applies especially to the use of the computer pools:
- No data is passed on to third parties. User profiles are automatically deleted after 7 days of inactivity, this includes all locally stored files. Locally stored data is protected from access by third parties.
- The "Documents" and "Desktop" folders are saved on the home drive and are therefore not stored locally.
- The C:\Temp folder is emptied after each reboot, and computers are restarted every day.
- System events are deleted every week or after reaching the limit (security max. 51200KB, system/applications max. 16384KB, installation max. 1028kb)