By maintaining existing and establishing new business contacts, we strive for identifying real-life research problems that are highly relevant for both research and practice and for transferring our knowledge and research insights to the business community. We have a permanent cooperation with the Institute for Digitization Research which provides a platform for different business and research projects related to digitization (e.g., the Digital Excellence Circle).
We are interested in three forms of cooperation with companies...
Knowledge exchange (i.e., presentation and discussion of topics in our research areas)
Cooperative research projects (i.e., research on a topic of shared interest, analysis of data provided by firms)
- Guest lectures (i.e., lectures by practitioners in our courses)
- Bachelor or master theses (i.e., supervising topics of shared interest)
- Cooperative seminars or projects (i.e., students work on business problems and present their solutions to the company)
- Contact to potential interns and graduates (i.e., informing students about job opportunities, recommendation of students with high potential)
- Consulting (i.e., consulting projects based on an empirical study)
- Employee training (i.e., workshops on topics in our areas of expertise)
Among others, we cooperated with the following companies & nonprofit organizations:
- Check 24 GmbH
- CELO, S.A.
- Deutsche Bahn AG
- Dorint GmbH
- explido GmbH
- Freiwilligen Zentrum Augsburg
- GWW Gesamtverband der Werbeartikel-Wirtschaft e.V.
- Haus der Bayerischen Geschichte
- Hubert Burda Media Holding Kommanditgesellschaft
- KMS Team GmbH
- manroland Goss web systems GmbH
- McDonald's Deutschland LLC
- Minimax Viking GmbH
- mybestbrands GmbH
- Serviceplan Group SE & Co. KG
- SGL Carbon SE
- Siemens AG
- Simon-Kucher & Partners
- Stadtwerke Augsburg Holding GmbH
- Telefónica Germany GmbH & Co. OHG