Who is considered a free mover student?

Freemovers are students who...

  • are studying regularly at a university (abroad)
  • complete one or two exchange semesters at the University of Augsburg
  • organize their complete stay in Augsburg individually

What requirements do I have to fulfil?

You must fulfil the following requirements in order to study as a free mover at the University of Augsburg:

  • You are enrolled at a university abroad.
  • You have German language skills at level B2 and official proof of this.
  • You organize your semester (abroad) at the University of Augsburg independently and on your own responsibility.
  • If your home university is a partner university of the University of Augsburg, studying as a freemover is not an option.

Please note that it is unfortunately not possible to study human medicine and midwifery as a free mover student at the University of Augsburg.