Sustainability in and around Augsburg
In the course of the changing society in a complex globalized world, the tasks of and the demands on universities and universities are also changing. They are increasingly perceiving other socially relevant functions beyond classical research and teaching, which are described by the term "Third Mission": So the question of how science and society can benefit from each other.
The cooperation therefore focuses on two objectives:
- Students learn the working methods of mediation (journalistic writing) and the collection of information (qualitative working methods of the social sciences).
- The students prepare contributions (reports, interviews, columns, etc.) for the online portal Lifeguide Augsburg. Thematically, the project focuses on the topic of sustainability
- The assets of the Augsburg Culture Park West have to move (Jan-Lukas Friedewold)
- Life Tree: One tree, two founders and one idea (Elena Wenninger, Melanie Stahr)
- The region on the plate! (Laurin Oberneder)
- Cynthia Matuszewski (freelance journalist, Lifeguide editor)
- Sylvia Schaab (freelance journalist)