Topics for final thesis will be determined in agreement with teh Chair for Public Economics.
Contact person Christian Scharrer
Registration period for Bachelor Thesis:
- Summers term : 01.05. - 31.05.
- Winter term : 15.10. - 15.11.
Registration period for Master Thesis:
- Master thesis topic can be started at any point
If you fulfill the requirements below feel free to contact Christian Scharrer during the registration period for further information on wrinting your thesis at the Chair for Public Economics.
Please be sure to send a Transcript of Records when applying for a thesis.
- Sucessful attendance of Makroökonomik I and Makroökonomik II
- for GBM Students: successful attendance of Macroeconomics for GBM
- Successful attendance of one additional course at the Chair for Public Economics:
- International Monetary Economics
- Successful attendance of at least one of the courses:
- Finanzwissenschaftliche Steuerlehre
- Berechenbare Generationenmodelle
- Successful attendance of the Seminar zur Finanzwissenschaft
- Successful attendance of the three courses Computational Macroeconomics, Mikroökonomik und Ökonometrie