- Your E-Mail-Address should be: firstname.lastname@example.org
Firstname is only the first component, surname will all parts.
- Will be created and integrated in the e-mail lists by the
DV-Betreuer, as long as he is informed:
- With new staff members from extern this should happen automatically after the personal department created the data set, which leads to a new rz-account.
- If the new staff member comes from intern and is already a member of the University Augsburg then the responsible chair has to inform the DV-Betreuer.
- The configuration details and an introduction to the webmail can be found here. If you run in problems with the configuration (not for translation) contact DV-Betreuer .
- central identification with a global id with contact information.
- the contact information are only stored in the corresponding webportal and can always be changed.
- grants a simple communication with journals and readers of the journals even after leaving the university.
- Will be provided by the responsible chair, please do not use workstations from an other chair without former arrangement.
- Workstation which belong to the university can be installed by DV-Betreuer with Windows 10, Ubuntu LTS or macOS always in the newest version.
- The university provides a named licence for ms-office.
- There is also a licence for an antivirus program which is useable in windows and macOS, also on private PCs.
- Login in the workstation:
- Ubuntu: workstations in the institute with the rz-account, mobile devices and workstation in homeoffice have a local user.
- macOS: local user
- Windows: always with the rz-account, works in the network of the university out of the box. If you want to login the first time and the workstation is not in the network you first have to open a VPN-session to the university with a local account, then the login with the rz-account should be possible.
- Are provided by the chair. Consumable materials can be provided or ordered by the secretary.
- If neccessary printers can be installed by the DV-Betreuer. For this the DV-Betreuer needs the following information, either name, mac-address or IP in the network. To install printers that are owned by an other chair, this chair has to confirm the sharing.
- Informations about printing with the copier are here.
- Encoded file sharing with bavarian universities and externs.
- Corresponds with the DSGVO.
former copier room
Place for the following devices:
- Beamers that can be borrowed for official purpose. Any borrow has to be documented in the corresponding list.
- There is a big shredder for more than three sheets. New bags for this shredder are in the right side of the small cabinet.
- The old shredder can only work with not more than three sheets at once. New bags can be collected from the janitor or the DV-Betreuer.
- Institute printer with color and A3. Can only be used for official prints that are directly related to a job of the central institute of mathematics, this printer is not for private prints or duties of the chairs.
- Paper for the copier, this paper belongs to the service partner.