- Political Communication
- Alternative Publics
- Digital Communication
- Scientific Communication
DFG project: "Alternative Media - Alternative Publics - Alternative Realities? Users and modes of use of alternative media and their significance in the media repertoire over the course of time" (2021-2024).
Under the direction of Dr. Christian Schwarzenegger
- Since 12/2021: Research assistant at the Institute for Media, Knowledge and Communication at the University of Augsburg.
- Since 12/2021: Project work within a study on the self-presentation of scientists on social media (University of Salzburg, University of Vienna)
- 06/2021-07/2021: Project work within the international-comparative study "Mediated Parent Networks" at the University of Surrey under the direction of Dr. Christine Trültzsch-Wijnen (project leader for Austria)
- 03/2021-06/2021: Tutor for the lecture "Theories of Communication Studies" (University of Salzburg)
- 10/2020-06/2021: Staff member in the department "Media Use and Digital Cultures" (University of Salzburg)
2019-ongoing: Master of Arts in Political Science at the University of Salzburg
2019-09/2021: Master of Arts in Communication Science at the University of Salzburg
- 10/2018-06/2019: Tutor in the department "Transcultural Communication".
- 02/2017-05/2017: Diplôme d'Université "Business Administration" at the IUT Université Grenoble Alpes
- 2015-2019: Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies at the University of Salzburg
- 2015-2019: Bachelor of Arts in Political Science at the University of Salzburg
"Friends of Kowi Award" for Master's Thesis in Communication Studies