Kirsten Wünsche M.A.
|Address:||Universitätsstraße 10, 86159 Augsburg|
Political communication; international and intercultural communication; media, publics and participation in the (post-) migration society; online activism; (anti-Muslim) racism and critique of racism
Research assistant in the DFG-funded research project "Political Online Influencers as Intermediaries: New Constellations in Political Communication"
Wünsche, K., von Richthofen, T., Hafner, A. (2023): Social Media-Selbst(re)präsentation von Muslim*innen in Deutschland. Akteur*innen, Themen und Positionierungen zu muslimfeindlichen Diskursen [Social Media self(re)presentation of Muslims in Germany. Actors, Topics and Positioning on discourses against Muslims]. Retrievable via https://www.deutsche-islam-konferenz.de/SharedDocs/Anlagen/DE/Publikationen/Studien/richthofen-hafner-wuensche-social-media-selbstpraesentation-muslim-innen.html?nn=1530318
- since July 2023 Research Associate at the Department for Media, Knowledge and Communication, University of Augsburg
- April 2022-October 2022 Research Associate at the Department of Media and Communication Studies, University of Erfurt
- July 2021-February 2022 Research Associate at the Center for Islam and Law in Europe, Friedrich-Alexander-University Erlangen-Nuremberg
- since 2020 freelance lecturer in the MA Global Communication: Politics and Society, University of Erfurt
- 2018-2021 Master Global Communication: Politics and Society, University of Erfurt
- 2017-2018 Master Psychology, University of Ulm (o.A.)
- 2012-2017 Bachelor of Communication Science and Psychology of Teaching, Learning and Training, University of Erfurt
- Activities in third-party funded projects of the BMI and BAMF (2019, 2022) and in the context of East German migrant (self) organizations (MigraNetz Thüringen e.V., 2023)
- Study projects in Bandung, Indonesia (2015-2016, DAAD program "Higher Education Dialogue with the Muslim World") and Tilburg, Netherlands (2016)