- Mathematical Modelling
- Partial Differential Equations and Calculus of Variations
- Dynamical Systems
- Numerical Analysis of Partial Differential Equations
- Numerics of Business Mathematics
- Control Theory and Model Reduction
The module handbook contains details on all mathematics courses offered by the Institute of Mathematics towards the International Master in Mathematical Analysis and Modelling, some only occasionally. Courses for the current semester can be found in the course catalogue.
Application and Admission
Applications should be sent via regular Mail to:
Prüfungsausschuss Mathematical Analysis and Modelling
Prof. Dr. Dirk Blömker
Institut für Mathematik
Please sent a copy of your application via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The application must be accompanied by the following documents:
- informal letter of application (letter of motivation in German or English)
- curriculum vitae
- Bachelor's or comparable university degree certificate (if the diploma cannot be presented by the application deadline, a Transcript of Records must be submitted, certifying that the candidate has passed the exams to date)
- APS certificate for certificates from China, Mongolia, Vietnam
- notice from the Certificate Recognition Office, if available; absolutely necessary for International Baccalaureate without final certificate
- proof of language and specialist language skills in the German language at A2 GER level and in English at C1 GER level, such as TOEFL or similar. (if these documents cannot be submitted by the application deadline, language proficiency will be assessed during the interview)
All these documents must, if they are not available in German or English, be translated and certified. Copies will only be accepted if the originals are available or if the documents are officially certified.
The admission requirements and the aptitude test are regulated in §6 and in Annex I of the Examination Regulations (in German only).