Master’s degree in Educational Sciences, Psychology and Intercultural Communication at LMU Munich (2006-2012). Erasmus program at the Université Bordeaux Segalen (2010-2011). Research assistant with a focus on enhancing students’ self-regulated learning skills in the Center of Higher Education at TUM Munich (2012-2015). Since 2015, research assistant at the Department of Educational Psychology. Research stay at the Arizona State University (Phoenix) in the research lab of Prof. Micki Chi (September 2017). Member of the graduate program “Educational Research” at the Graduate School for Humanities and Social Sciences (GGS).
- Teaching and learning with technology
- Evidence-based teaching and learning
- Innovative instructional approaches
Courses / teaching
- Member of ISLS (International Society of the Learning Sciences)
- JURE (junior researcher) member of EARLI (European Association for Research on Learning and Instruction)