Ethik der Medizin
|Phone:||0821 598 xx|
- 2018-present - Public health specialist, Epidemiology Department, Jerusalem, Israel
- 2017-present – Public health specialist, Levinski clinic, Tel-Aviv, Israel
- 2014-2017 – Public health specialist, Department of Community Medicine and Epidemiology, Carmel Medical center, Haifa, Israel
- 2009-2014- Intern in Epidemiology and Public health, Department of Community Medicine and Epidemiology, Carmel Medical center, Haifa, Israel
- 2008-2009 – Medical manager, Roche pharmaceuticals, Petach Tikva, Israel
- 2009-2012 – MPH -School of Public Health, Sackler faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Israel
- 1998-2006 - M.D - Medical School, The Ruth and Bruce Rappaport Faculty of Medicine, Technion – Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel.
Awards and grants
2014, The Israel national institute for health policy research, Budget: NIS 220,000
E-Word-of-Mouth (e-WOM) on health services, with Dr Eshter Brainin.
Memberships and functions
- Israel Medical Association, since 2006
- Israeli Association of Public Health Physicians, since 2016
- Identification of ten variants associated with risk of estrogen-receptor-negative breast cancer. Milne RL, Kuchenbaecker KB, Michailidou K, et al. Nat Genet. 2017 Dec;49(12):1767-1778. doi: 10.1038/ng.3785. Epub 2017 Oct 23.
- Oral Bisphosphonates and Improved Survival of Breast Cancer. Rennert G, Pinchev M, Gronich N, Saliba W, Flugelman A, Lavi I, Goldberg H, Fried G, Steiner M, Bitterman A, Landsman K, Rennert HS. Clin Cancer Res. 2017 Apr 1;23(7):1684-1689.
- Social media as a platform for health-related public debates and discussions: the Polio vaccine on Facebook. Orr D, Baram-Tsabari A, Landsman K. Isr J Health Policy Res. 2016 Nov 10;5:34. eCollection 2016.
- The Importance of Social Networking in a National Polio Vaccine Campaign. Rubin L, Landsman K. Pediatrics. 2016 Aug;138(2).
- Characteristics and Trends in Hypnotics Consumption in the Largest Health Care System in Israel. Marom O, Rennert G, Stein N, Landsman K, Pillar G. Sleep Disord. 2016;2016:8032528.
- Adherence to guidelines improves the clinical outcome of patients with acutely decompensated heart failure. Braun E, Landsman K, Zuckerman R, Berger G, Meilik A, Azzam ZS; American Heart Association; American College of Cardiology; European Society of Cardiology. Isr Med Assoc J. 2009 Jun;11(6):348-53.