Karim Jöst M.A.
|Phone:||0821 598 71009|
|Room:||04-EG.A007 (Faculty of Medicine / Gutenbergstraße 7)|
|Address:||Gutenbergstraße 7, 86356 Neusäß|
- Moral & Political philosophy
- Theories of justice, distributive as well as relational and social justice
- Oppression, privileges, and structural hierarchies in various societal settings
- Public-Health, bioethics, and the normative justification of practices in healthcare
- Global Justice, Migration, and Climate Ethics
Karim Jöst studied philosophy and sociology at Heidelberg University and was awarded a master’s degree in philosophy from Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich. During his time there, he also worked as a student research assistant at the Munich Center for Ethics.
In addition to his work at the Chair for Ethics of Medicine he is currently pursuing a PhD in political philosophy at LMU Munich, exploring the distributive demands of a relational egalitarian theory of justice.
He is also co-organizer of the Munich Graduate Conference in Ethics (MGCE).