Dr. Susanne Liese
In my work I use methods from statistical physics and numerical modeling to study questions at the intersection between physics, biology and chemistry. The scientific subjects I am particularly interested in, include multivalent ligand-receptor binding and cell compartmentalisation.
- since 2022 Postdoc, Universität Augsburg
- 2021-2022 Postdoc in the Group "Mesoscopic Physics of Life", MPIPKS, Dresden
- 2017-2020 Postdoc in the Mechanics Section, University of Oslo
- 2011-2017 PhD student, Freie Universität Berlin
- 2011 Diplom in Physics, Technische Universität München