Climate Finance, Empirical Asset Pricing
- Since 2017: Research associate and doctoral candidate, Chair of Finance and Banking, University of Augsburg
- 2016: Master of Science in Global Business Management, University of Augsburg, with the thesis: "Selection and Evaluation of relevant data for the construction of a Carbon Risk Factor”
- 2016: Master of Business Administration (MBA), University of Dayton (USA)
- 2015-2016: Studies in Business Administration, University of Dayton (USA)
- 2014-2016: Studies in Global Business Management, University of Augsburg
- 2014: Bachelor of Science in Global Business Management, University of Augsburg, with the thesis: "Impacts of credit risk transfer on the risk in the financial market”
- 2010-2014: Studies in Global Business Management, University of Augsburg, University La Sapienza Rome (Italy), Major: Finance and Information
Get green or die trying? Carbon risk integration into portfolio management.
Working Paper, 2020 (with Maximilian Görgen and Martin Nerlinger).
Working Paper, 2020 (with Maximilian Görgen, Martin Nerlinger, Ryan Riordan, Martin Rohleder and Marco Wilkens)
Winner of the Best Paper Award of the Southwestern Finance Association Conference 2018.
Winner of the Highest Impact Award of the Green Summit 2017 in Liechtenstein.
Abstract and Download
Marco Wilkens and Andrea Jacob
Lukas Benz, Andrea Jacob, Stefan Paulus and Marco Wilkens
Marco Wilkens, Maximilian Görgen, Andrea Jacob, Martin Nerlinger, Bernd Wagner, Henrik Ohlsen and Sven Remer
- 2019: Northern Finance Association Annual Meeting 2019, Vancouver, Canada, September 13-15, 2019, 2019 FMA European Conference in Glasgow, Schottland, June 12 - 14, 2019, 2019 American Economic Association Meetings, Atlanta, Georgia, January 04-06, 2019.
- 2018: Southwestern Finance Association Annual Meeting, Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA, March 07-10, 2018, Midwest Finance Association 2018 Annual Meeting, San Antonio, USA, March 01-03, 2018, Eastern Finance Association 2018 Annual Meetings, Philadelphia, USA, April 11-14, 2018, 45th European Finance Association Annual Meeting, Warsaw, Poland, August 22-25, 2018, NAMA 2018, Augsburg, Germany, October 04-05, 2018.
- 2017: GOR AG FIFI Workshop 2017, Magdeburg, March 29-30, 2017, Green Summit University of Liechtenstein, Vaduz, May 23, 2017, Jahrestagung der Deutschen Gesellschaft für Finanzwirtschaft (DGF) 2017, Ulm University, Germany, October 06-07, 2017, Vietnam Symposium in Banking and Finance 2017, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, October 26-28, 2017, IFABS Asia 2017 Ningbo China Conference, Ningbo, China, August 31 - September 02, 2017, Workshop Central Banking and Green Finance 2017, Amsterdam, November 28-29, 2017.