Climate Finance, Empirical Asset Pricing
- Since 2017: Research associate and doctoral candidate, Chair of Finance and Banking, University of Augsburg
- 2016: Master of Science in Business Administration, University of Augsburg, Thesis: "Carbon-Risk in stock returns - An empirical Analysis"
- 2013-2016: Studies of Business Administration, University of Augsburg, Majors: Finance, Banking and Statistics
- 2013: Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, University of Augsburg, Thesis: "The link between Mutual Fund Cash Holdings and Investor Flows – An empirical Analysis"
- 2010-2013: Studies of Business Administration, University of Augsburg, Major: Finance and Banking
Working Paper, 2020 (with Andrea Jacob, Martin Nerlinger, Ryan Riordan, Martin Rohleder and Marco Wilkens)
Winner of the Best Paper Award of the Southwestern Finance Association Conference 2018.
Winner of the Highest Impact Award of the Green Summit 2017 in Liechtenstein.
Abstract and Download
Maximilian Görgen, Andrea Jacob and Martin Nerlinger
Maximilian Görgen, Marco Wilkens and Henrik Ohlsen
Marco Wilkens, Maximilian Görgen, Andrea Jacob, Martin Nerlinger, Bernd Wagner, Henrik Ohlsen and Sven Remer
- 2019: Northern Finance Association Annual Meeting 2019, Vancouver, Canada, September 13-15, 2019, 2019 FMA European Conference in Glasgow, Schottland, June 12 - 14, 2019, 2019 American Economic Association Meetings, Atlanta, Georgia, January 04-06, 2019.
- 2018: Southwestern Finance Association Annual Meeting, Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA, March 07-10, 2018, Midwest Finance Association 2018 Annual Meeting, San Antonio, USA, March 01-03, 2018, Eastern Finance Association 2018 Annual Meetings, Philadelphia, USA, April 11-14, 2018, 45th European Finance Association Annual Meeting, Warsaw, Poland, August 22-25, 2018, NAMA 2018, Augsburg, Germany, October 04-05, 2018.
- 2017: GOR AG FIFI Workshop 2017, Magdeburg, March 29-30, 2017, Green Summit University of Liechtenstein, Vaduz, May 23, 2017, Jahrestagung der Deutschen Gesellschaft für Finanzwirtschaft (DGF) 2017, Ulm University, Germany, October 06-07, 2017, Vietnam Symposium in Banking and Finance 2017, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, October 26-28, 2017, IFABS Asia 2017 Ningbo China Conference, Ningbo, China, August 31 - September 02, 2017, Workshop Central Banking and Green Finance 2017, Amsterdam, November 28-29, 2017.