- Since 2017: Research associate and doctoral candidate, Chair of Finance and Banking, University of Augsburg
- 2017: Junior Treasury Analyst, FWU AG, Munich
- 2017: Master of Science in Business Administration, University of Augsburg, Thesis: "Analysis of Investment Funds using Daily Holding Data – An Empirical Examination"
- 2016-2017: Research Assistant, University of Sydney Business School
- 2014-2017: Studies of Business Administration, University of Augsburg, Majors: Finance, Banking and Statistics
- 2013: Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich, Thesis: "Are Optimistic Managers Better Innovators? Evidence from Germany"
- 2010-2013: Studies of Business Administration, Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich, Majors: Finance and Controlling
The Effect of Unobservable Constraints on Portfolio Management: Evidence from Separate Account Mutual Fund Twins.
Working Paper, 2019 (with Hendrik Tentesch, Martin Rohleder and Marco Wilkens)
Trading Skills in Mutual Funds - Evidence from Daily Transactions.
Working Paper, 2020 (with Joakim Westerholm, Marco Wilkens and Juan Yao)
- 2020: EFA Conference, Boston, USA, April 01-04, 2020.
- 2019: FMA Doctoral Student Consortium, Glasgow, Scotland, June 12-14, 2019, HVB PhD Workshop 2019, Riederau, May 17-18, 2019.