Quantum Dynamics of Nano-Structured Systems (QDNS '12)
April 13-14, 2012; Conference Center St. Ulrich, Augsburg, Germany
- W. Belzig (Konstanz), Ch. Bruder (Basel) et al.
Quantum weak measurement and general Bell inequalities
- M. Dzierzawa, C. Gorini, R. Raimondi, P. Schwab (Augsburg/Strasbourg/Rome)
Transport in a three dimensional topological insulator
- A. Hill, A. Sinner, K. Ziegler (Augsburg)
Valley symmetry beaking and quantum Hall without magnetic field in graphene
- M. Pletyukhov et al. (Aachen)
Nonequilibrium dynamics of quantum impurity models ...
- U. Schwingenschlögl et al. (KAUST, Saudi Arabia)
Strain modulation of graphene nanoribbons
- J. Siewert et al. (Bilbao)
Giant thermoelectric efficiency in superconducting single-electron transistors