GAMM-Workshop 2018 - "Analysis and Numerical Approximation of Constrained Systems"
Dates: April 15 - April 21, 2018
Location: Sion, Switzerland (Houses of the Kurt-Bosch foundation, see here)
Organizers: Robert Altmann (University of Augsburg), Jan Heiland (MPI Magdeburg)
Travel information: The houses are approximately at 3km distance from the train station in Sion. Please contact the organizers for a transfer from the train station to the workshop location.
- Robert Altmann (U Augsburg)
- Thomas Berger (U Hamburg)
- Marine Froidevaux (TU Berlin)
- Sara Grundel (MPI Magdeburg)
- Frederic Haller (U Hamburg)
- Jan Heiland (MPI Magdeburg)
- Svenja Otto (TU Hamburg)
- Manuela Paschkowski (U Halle)
- Benjamin Unger (TU Berlin)
- Jonas Witschel (TU Ilmenau)
Format: Each participant should prepare a scientific talk (30 minutes). Further, the program will include time slots for scientific discussions and research collaboration.
- BOARD: jointly organized self-sufficiency.
- ACCOMODATION: Rooms with beds are available in the houses. Please bring your own towels, bed covers, etc.