GAMM-Workshop 2019 -- "Young Academics Workshop"
Dates: March 24 - March 30, 2019
Location: Sion, Switzerland (Houses of the Kurt-Bosch foundation, see here)
Organizers: Robert Altmann, Roland Maier (University of Augsburg)
Travel information: The houses are approximately at 3km distance from the train station in Sion. Please contact the organizers for a transfer from the train station to the workshop location.
- Robert Altmann (U Augsburg)
- Marine Froidevaux (TU Berlin)
- Robin Görmer (U Hannover)
- Tim Haubold (U Hannover)
- Roland Maier (U Augsburg)
- Philipp Morgenstern (U Hannover)
- Chiara Piazzola (U Innsbruck)
- Philipp Schulze (TU Berlin)
- Thomas Takacs (U Linz)
- Barbara Verfürth (U Augsburg)
- Zhangxian Wang (U Freiburg)
- Christoph Zimmer (TU Berlin)
Format: Each participant should prepare a talk that fits into one of the following categories:
- Standard scientific talk (30 minutes)
- Short talk (15 minutes)
- Presentation of a current problem (15 minutes) with subsequent possibility for discussion
Further, the program will include time slots for scientific discussions and research collaboration.
Schedule: see here.
- BOARD: jointly organized self-sufficiency.
- ACCOMODATION: Rooms with beds are available in the houses. Please bring your own towels, bed covers, etc.