GAMM-Workshop 2020 - "Maxwell, Stokes, and Schrödinger" (CANCELLED!)
March 29 - April 04, 2020 This workshop will not take place due to the Corona Virus.
Location: Sion, Switzerland (Houses of the Kurt-Bosch foundation, see here)
Organizer: Robert Altmann (University of Augsburg)
Travel information: The houses are approximately at 3km distance from the train station in Sion. Please contact the organizers for a transfer from the train station to the workshop location.
- Robert Altmann (U Augsburg)
- Philip Freese (KIT)
- Marine Froidevaux (TU Berlin)
- Carmen Gräßle (MPI Magdeburg)
- Sarah-Alexa Hauschild (U Trier)
- Jan Heiland (MPI & OvGU Magdeburg)
- Fabian Kröpfl (U Augsburg)
- Roland Maier (U Augsburg)
- Philipp Schulze (TU Berlin)
- Felix Schwenninger (U Twente)
- Benjamin Unger (TU Berlin)
- Lydia Unger (HU Berlin)
Format: Each participant should prepare a talk of approximately 30 minutes (including discussion) in relation to the workshop title „Maxwell, Stokes, and Schrödinger“.
Further, the program will include time slots for scientific discussions and research collaboration.
- BOARD: jointly organized self-sufficiency.
- ACCOMODATION: Rooms with beds are available in the houses. Please bring your own towels, bed covers, etc.