Hochschule Augsburg, Universität Augsburg
- Born in Windsor, England
- Course of study: University of Exeter, England. Bachelor of Arts in Combined Honours English and German
- Since 1985: Developing and teaching English language courses for Bavarian teachers at the Teaching Academy in Dillingen, Bavaria. Special focus on pronunciation, grammar, fluency practice and classroom language.
- Since 2000 official examiner and interlocutor of the compulsory oral language examination for primary school teachers (Sprachkompetenztest der Regierung von Bayern)
- Since 2003 “Lehrbeauftragte” at Augsburg University, teaching various English courses at the “Sprachenzentrum”
- Since 2014 English Worshops for Professors at the Hochschule Augsburg. Focus on classroom English, fluency practice and cultural awareness.
Workshops at the Qualitätsagentur
Pronounciation and Fluency for Classroom Usage