PhD student at Chair for Physical Geography and Quantitative Methods, Institute of Geography, University of Augsburg-Germany
Program Leader/ Sr. Engineer (Water) at Pakistan Agricultural Research Council (PARC), Islamabad-Pakistan.
Borlaug Fellowship For International Agricultural Science and Technology Award (Watershed Rehabilitation and Irrigation Improvements) CSU, USA.
Student for Master of Water Resources Management from The University of Melbourne-Australia
Scientific Officer (Water) at Pakistan Agricultural Research Council (PARC), Islamabad-Pakistan
Student of M.Sc. (Water Resources Management) from Centre of Excellence in Water Resources Engineering (CEWRE), The University of Engineering & Technology Lahore (UET)-Pakistan.
Student of B.Sc. Agricultural Engineering from The University of Agriculture-Faisalabad (UAF)- Pakistan.
- Waqar, Yasir, M. (2013). Wastewater Analysis for Management in Urban Setting of Rawal Watershed Area. A Postgraduate Research Thesis Supervised during 2013 for partial fulfilment of the requirements of M.Phill Degree in Natural Resources Management (Water Resources Management) for The University of Agriculture Peshawar, Pakistan.
- Abbasi, Aftab, U. (2012). Impact Of Various Vegetation Types At Micro-Catchment Scale On Water Conservation In Murree Hills. A Postgraduate Level Research Thesis supervised as Supervisory Committee Member for Partial Fulfilment of the requirement of M.Phill in Forestry and Range Management at PMAS Aird Agriculture University, Rawalpindi-Pakistan.
- Saeed, A.M. (2012). Assessment of Landuse Change For Rawal Watershed Management Using Remot Sensing and GIS. A Postgraduate Research Thesis Supervised as Supervisory Committee Member during 2013 for partial fulfilment of the requirements of M.Phill Degree in Natural Resources Management (Water Resources Management) for The University of Agriculture Peshawar.
Project Developed/ Implemented
- Pomee, M.S. (2014). Integrated Up Scaling of Food Security Model using Harvested Waters through Solar Powered Efficient Irrigation. A Nationally coordinated R&D Project developed and approved with estimated cost of PRs. 50 Million from USDA funded ALP Program of PARC.
- Pomee, M.S. and A.G. Soomro (2013). “Demonstration of Innovative Practices to Improve Rural Livelihood Through Integrated Resources Management under Watershed Conditions of Potohar Region. A R&D project of worth PRS. 21 Million has been developed and funding won fro RADA-GOP for its execution.
- Pomee M.S. & Muhammad Yasin (2012). “Watershed Rehabilitation and Irrigation Improvements for Rural Livelihood Improvements in Pakistan. A USDA/ICARDA-Pakistan funded research cum demonstration project with total worth of about PRS. 33.95 Million was developed and its execution is underway at selected locations.
- Pomee M.S. (2010). “Management of Rawal Watershed under changing Landuse”. An ALP funded project was developed and approved for funding. The cost of Project is PRS. 22.7226 Million. I am project incharge for its execution.
- Pomee (M.S.) & Rash Khan (2010). “Production and Propagation of Deciduous Fruit Plants (Component II) at Satrameel Watershed Islamabad. This project has total cost of PRS. 7.610 Million. I am project incharge for its execution.
- Pomee M.S. (2008). Strameel Watershed Rehabilitation Program. A Non Developmental funding project of PARC with a cost of over 0.89 million for first two years and likely to be extended for more time and funding. I am project incharge for its execution.
- Pomee M.S.& Zahid Hussain (2005).” Research and Development Initiatives For On-Farm Management in Lower Chanab Canal East (LCC,E)Command Area. A Five Year Duration Research Project costing PRS. 75 Million .The Project has been approved as a component mega project of Punjab irrigation department from ECNEC and is now being executed in selected LCC (E) Command Areas since 2006. Japan Bank of International Cooperation (JBIC) provided the funded.